With the new restrictions, we have the limitations of 15 km . A Good way to find nice paths close to you is : the Komoot application.
I like it, because I can set the distance , the timing and I always find some small „thresholds“ close to your door.
In Nürnberg , in the erlestegen forest , you can find in the middle of the Forest some Sand Dunes.
Once you arrived there , you can organize with your children a game: children in one Team and adults in another Team. You neeed two walkie – talkie.
the game is consisting with the children that hide them self and the parents that following the indication of them; they are looking for them. It is really funny and in this way you will have the possibility to move a lot.
For the parents ( as me) that they want to listen music with their children my advice is to go to the pop festival nuremberg. It is really nice there are different bands and it is comfortable to go with children. http://www.nuernberg-pop.de/festival/
For the children it was fun, they dance a lot’s , they saw different type of instruments and they really enjoyed. There are several places where you can listen music with them, but my advice is to go the New Museum because there is a lot’s of space for them to play and to dance.
Every two weeks on Sunday at the Germanistic museum: it is possible to spend 90 minutes painting. It is a nice activity for children (4-12 years).
The guide explains briefly the life of the picture and the style. The painting topic is usually an animal or plant. After this introduction the children can reproduce on their canvas the painting and take it at home.
A new important stage of your children life begins: School.
Working parents are worried to find a place during the school holidays.
In fact, in Germany your child will have 13 weeks of vacation every year and you actually 6 weeks.
Here are some tips where to find a camping sport during the holidays school in Nuremberg:
• A school camp: the child will play many sports activities. Click on the Post SV link
• Activities playground where it is also possible to build wooden houses. Here you can find the link.
I’d like to create a group, based in Nuremberg, for the moms who are willing to do the activities with their children.
The idea would be to organize activities such as camping, travel, sports with their children.
The purpose is to create a group of mothers who share different experiences outside of normal daily life.
I am glad to have your proposals.
A pregnancy leads always extra pounds.
Here are some practical tips to lose weight and rebuild muscle tone.
- Download an application that counts calories and marks the percentage of food that you have eaten. I use FatSecret. It is very useful because you got an overview of the foods that eat in your daily diet. For example in my case I realized I was eating too many carbohydrates and few fruits and vegetables.
- Go running together with your child. Take advantage of the nice days and run with the stroller with your child. I love run in front of my house along the river. Antonio is very happy, he likes watching the trees, watching the ducks that swim along the river. Run for five minutes more than in your limit. Bring with you: water for you and for your child, cookies, a jacket for you just in case your child wants to go out from his stellar. you will not take the risk of catching cold.
- Search a sport close to your home. Here in Nuremberg for example there is an association of Sport Post Sv. It is possible to subscribe the whole family. There are many points in Nuremberg where you can pratics sport. One course is 45 minutes and I find it very practical for mothers because it is easy to find 45 minutes in one week. Moreover in this association there is the possibility to apply for one place for your children during the slot of time where you are doing sport. (The child must be at least 18 months).
- Weigh and measure yourself. Make a realistic estimate of how much weight do you want to lose. Repeats the same operation one month later.
During the Christmastime Nuremberg if full of lights and colours.
The principal activity is in the city center, in the Markt Platz (Hauptmarkt Platz). There is possible to see a wonderful Christmasmarket. There are a lots of small wood houses where you can buy handmade products like the glass Christmas balls. It is also possible to eat some tipical “frankische” Food and drink some warm wine from a traditional “Christchild” cup.
Close to the principal square,in the Hans-Sachs-Platz there is the children market.
These market is full of carousels, trains, swings, childrens ferris wheels. It is possible to do different attivities with yours childrens:
- decorate colours candles
- decorate and bake biscuits
- meet the Christ child and go for a ride with him.
These activities make your afternoon amazing.